parents need to realise that their children will grow up to be whatever they want to be not what they want them to be
In order to become the supreme adult, you must perform the seven wonders:
- Public speaking
- Not being afraid of teenagers
- Calling the doctor yourself
- Arguing without crying
- Having a normal sleep pattern
- Having an answer to the question ‘what do you want to do with your life?’
I will never make it.
"Regret is a sign of weakness. Oh, and girls have cooties."
- Interviewer: Ever gotten lucky on a beach?
- Mikey: I found a $20 bill once.
- Interviewer: Would you ever rock a Speedo?
- Mikey: If someone put a shotgun to my head.
- Interviewer: Ever have a regrettable summer hookup?
- Mikey: Regret is a sign of weakness. Oh, and girls have cooties.
- Interviewer: What’s your favourite ice-cream truck song?
- Mikey: The Godfather theme. Yes, in Jersey, many an ice-cream truck played the Godfather theme.
- Interviewer: How do you keep your makeup from running onstage when you get sweaty?
- Mikey: I don’t. At the show we played tonight, eyeliner and sweat streamed into my eye and I was partially blinded.
- Interviewer: Ever do socks with sandals?
- Mikey: You wouldn’t catch my cold dead body with sandals on.
- Interviewer: Is there a body part you hide during the summer?
- Mikey: All of them.